Liquid Flow Meters
10 Days Returnable;
Heavy Duty Industrial use 24×7 working
1 Year Warranty and 6-7 years nominal Life in a Normal Atmosphere.
Liquid Flow Meters, Flow Controller, Flow Control Meter, Flow Meter
1. Connect Water Flow Sensor/Electromagnetic flow sensor with Liquid Flow Meters.
2. Set Fix Coefficient for sensor, output will be the flow rate liter per Hour and total volume discharge through the sensor
2. Set Value of Volume in liters if relay operation required, Programming of meter is password protected
working principle: Digital Flow Meters
Hence working Principle of flow meter is to measure the amount of gas and liquid. Otherwise streams around the device. This meter calculates either mass or volume. The liquid flow via the pipe/sensor can be equal to the cross-sectional area within a meter & the velocity of the liquid flow (Q = A * v).
Type of Flow Meters
There are two categories of flow meters: gas and fluid or liquid. flow meters have five subcategories: differential pressure, velocity, positive displacement, mass flow, and open channel, depending on the Requirement or application. Which may Differ in each Industry.
What is the principle of flow meter?
Difference between flow meter and water meter?
<!– Google tag (gtag.js) – Google Analytics –>
<script async src=”https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-157044150-1″>
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag(‘js’, new Date());
- Range: 000000 t0 999999.9 Liters
- Display: LCD Display 2 Lines
- Memory: Power Fail Memory Guaranteed for years
- Output: Relay Output
- Supply: 220 Vac or 440 Ac
- Dimension: 96x96x85 mm
- Body: Plastic ABS
Calibration 7 pH