Digital pH Meter Online Supplier in Gurgaon, pH Meter Online, Online pH Meter, Digital pH Meter, pH Meter Industrial use
Digital pH Meter Online, Online pH Meter, Panel Mounted, Industrial use heavy duty in Gurgaon
This pH Meter works on Principle of Hydrogen Ion Concentration and Flow of these Ions
2 Point calibration provided in this Meter for calibration at 4.00 pH and 7.00 pH, Screw for calibration provided on front panel
When the H+ ion concentration is more than 7.0 pH, the solution is acidic; Then H+ ion is less than 7.0 pH, Now the solution is alkaline. Low pH indicates high H+ ion concentration; High pH indicates low H+ concentration. Hence the pH scale inversely related to concentration of H+ in any given solution; and directly related to OH– ion concentration.
Formula pH = -Log10 [H+] Gurgaon
Digital pH Meter Online, Online pH Meter, Gurgaon
The pH scale is in the range from 1 to 14. When there is change of pH by unit 1 (for ex. pH changes from 4 to 5), it indicates the change in hydrogen ion concentration by 10 times. When there is change of pH by 2 units it indicate that the change in hydrogen ion concentration by 100 times.
Hence pH Value Scale for pH meter. Digital pH Meter Online, While we test many experiments, it is important to check the pH of any given chemical solution. The pH is checked by pH or litmus paper. Hence change in litmus paper color indicates the change in pH, it is called as visual method. For precise noting of pH, an instrument is used and it is called as pH meter. pH meter works on potential metric principle.
design and Construction of pH meter Probe | Digital pH Meter Online, Gurgaon
- Glass bulb: The sensor that senses the H+ ion concentration and made from special type of glass and membrane. The glass bulb consists of 0.1 M HCL Solution.
- Internal electrode: this electrode made by silver chloride.
- Solution filled: The silver chloride electrode dipped in buffer solution of 0.1 mol/L KCL of pH 4 to pH 7.
- Reference Electrode: It is also the silver chloride electrode use for reference.
- Junction: It made from ceramic junction also called as diaphragm that allows the contact of sample solution and reference electrolyte. It should not disturb the electric connection between both electrodes.
- Filling hole: Used for refilling the electrolyte if required.
- Electrode body: the body is from non-conductive glass or plastic material and may coated by epoxy to prevent glass bulb.
pH Meter Online
When acidic solution is rich in H+ ion concentration. Then pH probe dipped in an acidic solution, Here H+ ion moves close to the glass membrane of the sensitive glass bulb (external side of the bulb). Hence Similar reaction occurs inside the bulb, filled with buffer solution of neutral pH 7. This neutral buffer solution has constant number of Hydrogen ions. Now H+ ions present inside the bulb also moves close to glass membrane (internal side of the bulb). Hence this causes the difference in the concentration of hydrogen ion or degree of hydrogen ion activity across the membrane causing difference in the potential (voltage). While the hydrogen ion concentration inside the glass bulb is less than the outside solution (test solution), then the given solution is acidic and hence the pH is lower than 7.Digital pH Meter Online
While the Hydrogen ions concentration across the membrane similar then called as neutral pH and the pH is equal to 7. If the concentration of hydrogen ion of inside the bulb than outside solution then the given solution is alkaline and the pH is more than 7. Hence pH meter measure the potential difference at both the electrodes and calculate the pH as per the Nernst equation.
- Range : 0.00 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution : 0.10 pH
- Tolerence : +/- 0.15 pH
- Output : No Output Display Only
- Calibration : Front Panel Screw; 4pH and 7pH Value
- Input: pH Probe any Brand BNC Connector
- Display : Seven Segment Bright LED Display
- Operating Voltage : 220 Vac
- Size : 96 * 96 * 85
- Body : PP/ABS
Calibration 7 pH
Dip the Electrode in standard Solotion of 7 pH Value, wait for 10 Seconds to stable value
rotate screw of pH-7, and set display to 7.00
Calibration 4 pH
Dip the Electrode in standard Solotion of 4 pH Value, wait for 10 Seconds to stable value
rotate screw of pH-4, and set display to 4.00
Based on 0 reviews